Friday, January 4, 2013

Bees game

I really love going to the Bees game! I love watching live baseball.....I think it is mostly the atmosphere. I have been to a few MLB games....Cubs....the A's....I just like the laid back setting and just being outside. I am a sucker for any outdoor game. I think that is why basketball is not my favorite because I have to be indoors to watch....so football is my favorite of all!
This is my cute niece Megan.....cute stuff! Every year Doug...Kevin's dad.....his work had a Bee's day. You get to invite your family and go there have....hot dogs, drinks, chips, cotton candy, ice cream sandwiches, cracker jacks! It is pretty fun! A couple years they handed out Bee's paraphernalia....I got a visor, big hand, small bats and bee's balls! Sweet! I love it....not just because of the frees stuff.....I love that his whole family is usually there!This is my cute niece Gracie! Love her!
This is me and my blue tongue boy!
Nice fuzzy pictures!
We decided that Marshall would be all over the place and we wouldn't be able to enjoy ourselves so we traded him for my niece Jovi! Which was a great trade! Love that girl & the picture of her. Ethan loves to be with her.
Thanks for the fun night Doug!

No comments: