Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bath time

I just wanted to let you know a favorite part of my day. I am sure you are dying to know what it is........BATHTIME!
I think it's the whole getting in the water & getting clean. If any of you know a bit about me you know that i love anything that has to do with water. Anyhoo.....I love watching my boys play in the tub together. It's cute now that Jackson is older & sitting up he can interact more with Ethan & he loves it! They always seem so happy after a bath. I love putting the smelly lotion on.
They are just too cute. I love making them laugh. Ethan is really good @ getting Jackson to laugh. Jackson has 2 laughs...his courtesy laugh & then his real laugh, which ethan can get him to do everytime.
I guess he is funnier than we are
You could say i love my clean naked boys!! :)


1 comment:

Warner Fam said...

I would probably say that bathtime is my most favorite part of the day.