Monday, April 7, 2008

Thanks for the tag girls :)

Three names you go by:

1. Good-lookin ( to my hubby)
2. Mommy (to ethan)
3. Linz (my family)

Three of your favorite things to do:

1. Be outside/travel
2. Water sports…kayak, water ski, swim, tubing…
3. Yoga/listening & dancing to music..that is why i have so much music on our blog! Love it

Three favorite pets you have had/have
1. My mom doesn’t like animals…so since I was her first girl she gave in & got me a cat named Nip. I got him when I was 5 & died when I was in college. After that nothing
2. I consider my plant, spidy a pet, thanks to jenni! I have killed him many times but he always comes back to life!

Three longest car/plane rides:

1. Salt Lake to Taiwan (Plane)
2. Salt Lake to Barbados (Plane/cruise)
3. Salt Lake to California (car)

Three favorite holidays:

1. Halloween
2. Christmas
3. Mother’s Day (getting spoiled mostly)

Three favorite beverages:

1. Water
2. Dr. Pepper, on rare occasions :) my nemesis
3. Pina coladas

I tag Amanda......thanks girl

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen on the Pina Coladas! They are so delicious...Did you indulge yourself on the cruise? Because there is nothing so sinfully delightful as pina colada, the sun, and the ocean..

Amanda said...

thanks linz. I actually don't mind being tagged.

The Mama said...

Reading your tag was fun, I think I learned more about you!!