Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Many of you have asked how Jackson has been doing with his helmet & so i thought i would post it on my blog for all to see.
He is doing aweome! From day one he hasn't had any problems with it. It can't be comfortable! He is such a good boy & very happy. I am very lucky. I can tell that it is helping. We went to the doctor the other day & he said that it is doing well & to come back in 5 more weeks. He has had it on about 8 weeks. Maybe another month or 2 & he will have it off.
It will be a sad day when we take it off because he rolls everywhere & hits his head on everything, which never hurts him beacuse of his crash helmet. So he's going to have a lot of bumps on his head when it comes off.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Aww, he is so cute. He is getting so big! Hope all is well.

Warner Fam said...

Your little boy is so stinkin cute. He has gotten so big since I saw him last. His helmet reminds me of when Rich and Amy's little boy Chance had a helmet on. Hope all is well. Have a great day.

Holly said...

What a cute smile! I love being able to know how you all are doing and not having to wait for rare family reunions.

Lance and Em said...

How darling is that! Love the helmet... it adds personality!

Jamey said...

Hey, I never got your email to add you to my blog...email me at: jameytobler@hotmail

What a cutie, love the helmet!