It's a sad day! We just sold our Maxima. I don't know why but i get a little emotional when we sell our cars. I have been really attached to 2 cars. I bought a 88 yellow prelude just after i graduated form high school & i loved that car. I had it for about 7 years! I cried when a 16 year old from heber bought it! This is the other car i was teary eyed over! This car is awesome, i loved it! Now it is gone. It had too many miles and needed some repairs. We are just upgrading to a newer model. Poor maxima, if your too old we trade you in for a newer model :)
1 comment:
I'm glad it wasn't stolen. When I read the title that is what first came to my mind.
I know how you feel about getting attached to your car. I don't know if you remember our very, very, very old red and white van. Several of the kids cried when we donated it. It had taken us so many places, it had no luxuries but lots of memories. A new car though is always great!
Post a Comment