Ethan went to a friends birthday party this last weekend! It was fun! As you can see it was pirate themed. Aidan's mom put a lot of work into it! They went on a treasure hunt and found some treausre...a pinata shaped as a treasure box with lots of candy inside. When all the candy dropped, all ethan wanted was the tootsie rolls and peppermint candy.....hello.....i kept telling him to get the good stuff but he liked the others. I guess it's good then i won't keep eating his candy.
They have a cool play set....that is all Ethan wanted to play on the whole time. He loves the park and things like that. I guess we need to get more then a slide in our yard. It is pretty boring
He refused to wear his hat and eye patch. I finally got it on him to take a picture and this is the best i got beacuse he wouldn't look up at me! He wasn't very happy to oblige his mom! Thanks steph for the great party!

1 comment:
Oh you are sooo welcome! It was so much fun. I am so glad Ethan had fun. Bring him over to play more often!
Post a Comment