Monday, May 12, 2008

Jordan Parkway

Our little family decided to go to the jordan parkway for a little family outing! It was a nice day, a bit chilly but fun. I think Ethan asks me at least 10 times a day for me to take him to the park. I can't wait till it is warm. I love being outside so it works for me that he likes to also. I love the Jordan parkway. We live close to it so we can just ride our bikes there. It's fun!

Ethan is a little freaked out by the slides that are covered & twist! But he conquered that fear & went down & didn't stop untill we had to go!
There is the rest of my cute family, having a little picnic. It was cool, we just brought a not so fancy picnic...pb&j! Well there was a group that was making hamburger & asked if we wanted some...score! They also had chips, drinks, ding-dongs & twinkes!! Kevin was very happy to take them off their hands!

No comments: