Monday, May 12, 2008
Cowboy hat
I can't remember where we go this hat, but ethan loves to wear it around the house & pretend that he is a cowboy! It look more like an indiana jones hat! As you can see he loves it. He even sleeps with it. Oh & yes my almost 3 year old boy is still in a crib! He hasn't tried to climb out yet. He climbed in one day to get some trucks but then couldn't get out. I told him to do it again so i could get it on camera, but he said that it hurt his ribs! Yes he said ribs, becuase his mom is a nurse & is teaching him these things! I know i am crazy...he also says humerous & femur! So ethan is still in his crib, it is nice i can't complain. 
My littlest Cowboy.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment