I know this was a while ago but for my own peace of mind i decided to put them up here. On the 4th we went to the West Jordan park. They had a whole carnival set up there. It was pretty fun. We had fun watching the boys on the rides. Ethan kept wanting to go on the motorcycle one & so did every other kid that was there. We had to wait in line for while all the other lines were short. The things you do for kids. Then we went over to our friend's Scotty & Melissa for a little BBQ & a neighborhood firework show. It was fun just hanging out. As you can tell from the picture below, Ethan was SO excited about the fireworks. I think i enjoy them more than he does. Anyway...thanks guys for the fun night.
2 comments:
Hey,
It's been so long since I have seen you or your family. Your boys sure are growing up. They are darling.
We seriously need to get together again. The boy's will have so much fun.
Post a Comment