I can't believe that my youngest is 2. He is talking so much more & into everything. He is Ethan's little shadow. On Jackson's birthday we decided to go to Wingers, since he gets a free meal on his birthday. I don't mind going because i LOVE the asphalt pie!! YUM!
It was fun. He was so happy & excited the whole time.
Yummy Asphalt Pie
Jackson enjoying his free meal
My 2 other boys!!
Afterwards, we went to the Murray Pool. We like Murray because you can take your kids down the big slide with you. The West Jordan one they won't let you. Ethan loves the slide, he went down it a million times! Jackson was a bit scared when we got in the pool. He was holding onto me for dear life!! He would not let go. Ethan also would just go down the slide but not come play in the area where all the water was coming down. I guess we need to go more. We were about to leave & then i guess the boys knew this so they decided to do a 180 & love the water!! Jackson left the safety of mom & went off on his own.....going down the little slide by himself....going under the waterfalls....laughing the whole time.......it was funny.
Needless to say we stayed, they were having too much fun getting soaked !
Fearless Jackson going down the slide all by himself
My little 2 year old. Notice he is sporting pink plastic pants....very manly.
Happy Birthday Jackson!! We are glad you made it here, despite the crazy 9 months you had & the grand entrance you made. We love your smile, your laugh, the way you follow Ethan around everywhere, your love for tractors & trucks.......... you make us very happy.
WE LOVE YOU JACKSON!!
3 comments:
Cute! Hey when are you having the party? I don't have it on my calendar... What would Jackon and Ethan want?
happy birthday jackson. I love how full his mouth is with the asphalt pie.
so cute! The Murry park sounds fun! I want to go!
Post a Comment