We went to Bear Lake over the 24th weekend. Kevin's aunt & uncle live up there & have a sweet pad. I would love to move there!! I love being that close to a lake. Down close to the Lake there is a big grass area where you can set up tent, have a fire & just chill. We had a blast. Some of Kevin's cousins came up for the weekend & Kevin's brother & his family......thanks guys for the fun weekend!! Our friends from Idaho came with us also......................along with their nanny!! :) There was plenty to do....jet ski, boats, play on the beach, 4 wheelers, illegal fireworks....
I hope to be able to make it up there again.
THANKS JAN & ELDON
The Horsleys & Moores
Aubrey, Ethan & Natalie
Shilo & baby Caroline & Ethan
My 3 boys
The view from our camp
Did you get one E man??
The clan
Amanda, Jared, Natalie & Carter
1 comment:
So fun!
Post a Comment