Kevin is the YM president in our ward.....he fits right in......just a big kid himself. They went up to the High Adventure base camp in the Tentons. They went last year too....it looks pretty awesome to me. They have an obstacle course there, went mtn. biking, & my favorite....... rafting the Snake river. I wish we did things like this when i was in YW.....instead i had to learn to be a homemaker......making bread. I still don't make bread....but i river raft!! They had a few accidents up there.....one boy crashed on his bike, one had to get stitches in his head & the bishop broke his finger....boys will be boys. Maybe next year they will need a much needed nurse!
I missed Kevin while he was away............but i know he loves doing this stuff & being outdoors just like his wife.
My Kevin & Davis
The infamous group in Jackson Hole
They had a lot of challenges they had to do. One of them was to get as many people over the water on this rope. Pretty funny to watch the video & pictures of them
The bishops poor finger
Adam's crash......I am sure his mom loved that when he got home!! :)
2 comments:
I know how you feel, I wish that we could do something like that for Girls Camp :-)
Cool pictures. Cam loved being in YM in our old ward, he got to do so many fun things with the boys! Kevin seems like the perfect YM president!
Post a Comment