Monday, September 21, 2009

Cherry Hill

We have been wanting to go to Cherry Hill for awhile. We planned to go in June with my brother's family but it was so rainy & cold we rescheduled. We ended up going the end of August & then my brother couldn't come but, we found out our neighbors were going that same weekend!! We had lots of fun....lots of people but fun. We decide next time we will just go up on a week day. They have a tube slide called Cardiac Canyon. It is pretty fun...it has waterfalls drops and all that good stuff. I didn't think Ethan would go on it but he did TWICE.....he was done after that. I wish i would have pictures of him going down but i left it back at our camp site. Oh well....it was fun....we'll have to do it again.

Hampster Haven....Jackson
The boys loved playing in here....Jackson had a hard time getting out!
This is just a short little slide that kids can go on....Ethan & Jackson could have gone on it a million times if we let them.
Jackson decided he should stand up at the end....it didn't end happy!
These pictures are dark. I don't know what happened. The boys loved jumping into the pool....they could do this all day too.
I love this picture....it looks like he is diving
Thanks Bergs for the fun weekend.....we'll have to do it again !!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

So much fun! I am so glad we were able to go the same weekend! We had a great time hanging out with your cute little family!