This year we decided to have a Water Party with some of Ethan's friends. My brother has this awesome water slide that we borrowed. Best toy ever!! The kids played on it forever. Thanks for letting us use it!!
This is our neighbor Aidan.....he is a stud. He loved to stay at the top of the slide & man the water.
These are our neighbor twin boys also along with Jackson. I had a little pool set up with a slide, & a sprinkler in the middle, so that the littler kids could have fun. While the big kids played on the water slide.
Time for a little R&R&.....Pizza. Look how cute they all are.
I love Ryan in the middle cheesing it up!!
This is the scene from our backyard. I put up a little shade tent for the mom's to stay nice & cool. Both of Ethan & Jackson's Grandmas came too. Thanks for coming, they loved you there.
Thanks for coming. We had lots of fun!! Maybe we can do it again next year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment