Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Welcome to Ethan & Jackson's Carnival

This year for Ethan's 4th & Jackson's 2nd birthday we decided to do a CARNIVAL. Their birthday's are 18 days apart & we had no time this summer to do separate family parties for them....so we did it together & invited both families. The only ones who didn't make it were Kevin's parents....they were enjoying the warm sun & water in Lake Powell...jealous!!

It was fun to have them open all the present....a little crazy at first because Ethan wanted to open all the present...but it was all good! Thanks for all the gifts!
It was a lot of fun!! I know they boys loved it. We had a bunch of booths set up to play games....had costumes they could dress up in....& we borrowed a sweet sound system from Kevin's aunt & uncle.....music played the whole time. It was awesome.
My mom, aunt & sister helped me out SO much. I was a little behind schedule...so they jumped right in & helped out! THANKS....you girls are great. They didn't complain too much because it was nice & cool inside.
I recruited my brother to bring his artistic balloon skills. He used to go to restaurant & make balloon animals for kids. He sat there the whole time & made cool balloons for the kids...they loved it!! THANKS so much Ryan for doing that. You are great! There is a picture of Ethan crying because his wonderful balloon popped! CRAZY! I made a racecare cake for the boys. It turned out all right. It was figure 8 racetrack & i put some cars on there. It was a good cake for 2 boys!

THANK YOU all for coming & for the awesome presents......the boys love them!!
You are a great family & we love you!!



1 comment:

Kristen said...

That was the best kids birthday party I have ever seen! Thanks for the night. You are so creative!!!