Well here we are having baby number 3. It took a while for me to decided whether I was ready to put my body through this ordeal again. After Jackson's pregnancy I wasn't too sure about getting pregnant again. Also, I was just getting use to the idea of 2 boys.
So......we finally decided to take the jump.....took out the IUD & here we are on August 1st at 7:40 on a Sunday morning taking a test.
Now here we are on November 15th........ultrasounds looks great! Cute little bug!
Do you see what the baby is?? It kind of is obvious right? Is that proportionate???
So here we are......we are going to be the parents of 3 boys! WOW......crazy life. All I could think about was......we have to pick another boys name.....I was hoping to change it up a bit. I am sure we will be in the hospital the last day with still no name! AHHHH
At least we have all the stuff for a boy. Around April 16th he will be here. This pregnancy has been just like my 1st....pretty good! Let's pray all goes well when he gets here. He is really active at night & keeps me up....living on no sleep is great & I have NO brain. Not like I had one before but it is totally gone. I
miss you brain :(
Can't wait to hold you buddy!
4 comments:
I am still so excited for you guys and I can't wait to hear what you name him!;)
Congrats to you guys!!!
Congrats!!!
Lindsay, Congrates! That is so exciting.
Post a Comment