We got to go to Lake Powell this year with Kevin's family. They have a time share houseboat down there. I am SO LUCKY that they have that. I grew up going to Lake Powell every year for our summer vacation. Then when I got married my parents stopped going & Kevin's family was going to be going to Lake Powell every year! Yeah for me!
I LOVE to be there. This year we went the middle of September. The weather was PERFECT, hardly anyone was there. We decided it was best if we left Jackson home & take Ethan with us.....great idea! I figured we could deal with one kid at Lake Powell. My mom took Jackson while we were gone.
THANKS MOM!
Ethan was out on the beach & in the water from sun up to sun down......he was busy, busy all day. It was paradise for him playing all day with his cousins in the sand & water.
This is where we stayed in Halls Creek bay. It was SO nice
This is my sexy husband skiing. We would get up early to ski & the water was still glass in the afternoon. True heaven.
This is my awesome father in law skiing. I love this picture of him smiling!!
My cute Ethan on the back of the houseboat. Most night he would just crash & in 2 seconds he would be asleep. He didn't want to sleep on the top with the rest of us. He just slept downstairs on the bottom bunk & did awesome.
This is me.....I LOVE to water ski!! It was GREAT. I'm even 2 months prego there.
Baby's first water ski experience & trip.
The tubes were a huge hit with the kids.
They just were tied on the back of the houseboat & they would jump in & out of them all day.
More pictures of my hubby! We took something like 300 pictures of everyone skiing.
It was hard to decided which one to keep and delete.
This is a picture of the last day. We were on our way home & the weather decided to reek havoc on us. It down poured on our way to the pumps. We only had one engine the whole time & then on the way back the other one decided to quite but then started up again. The wind was crazy. It took forever to do everything. At least the weather was bad the day we were leaving.
Doug did a great job manning the houseboat....what a stress!
I love this picture that I took...of course:) This is one of Kevin's brother, Kyle skiing!
More fun in the sun
THANKS for the awesome time. It was one of the greatest Lake Powell trips.
Great food, fun, friends & family!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment