Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Jackson's first bike ride


Kevin decided on Sept 6th that it was time for Jackson to learn to ride a 2 wheeler with training wheels now that Ethan has up graded his bike.  I didn't think that Jackson could pedal is since he would never pedal on his tricycles.  He would always Flintstone it.  Sure enough my kids surprise me....he got on the bike and took off! I think it maybe easier to pedal on a bike then on a tricycle.  He loved it & feels like a big kid.  

I love the outfits they are sporting.  The are Transformer costumes.  The boys got them from may parents for Christmas last year & have been wearing them non-stop.  They are pretty cute when they put the masks on & everything.....they sneak around the corners in the house & try to scare me with their guns.  Boys!!

No comments: