Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Jackson's first day of preschool

 Jackson started preschool this year.  There is a neighbor that teaches in her home.  He was all excited to go, wear his backpack & ride his bike to school......but when we got there & it was time for me to leave that was a different story.
 He wan't took happy about it...as you can tell from the pictures.  It is cute,  there are 5 kids that live right by us that are doing to school with him this year....but that doesn't seems to help.
  Every time I would drop him off it would be an ordeal.  He would cry & the teacher would have to pull him off of me.  
It was REALLY bad the school day before Halloween, when they got to dress up.  From the time he got up until we got there it was......... non-stop crying & not wanting to go.  It is really weird because I thought he would go better than Ethan but .........not the case.  Ethan was really good at going,  he just wanted me to walk him in the door to school every time, but he would go.  

SO......I stayed in the class for awhile because he would not leave my side & kept crying.  Then the teacher said ....you can leave Ethan here with Jackson if it would help.  She has had Ethan the past 2 years.....so he knows his way around.  I finally said OK & Jackson FINALLY  let me leave.  

WELL....now Ethan who is 5 goes to preschool with all the 3 year olds.  She told me that I could have Ethan go to class from now on if it would help Jackson go.  Now???.......no problems. He goes with his brother just fine.  THE PLUS.......I get 2 hours without kids 2 days a week!  YES!! I just hope next year when he has to go by himself, he will go.  Silly boy!!

No comments: