Friday, June 22, 2012

10 years ago on Oct 2nd

Ten years ago on August 9th, my cute Kevin took me up to Park City on the Alpine Slide and then to Deer Valley for a date. Little did I know that he would be down on one knee asking me to marry him. Two months later we were married & now here we are with 3 boys & trying to buy our second home!! I am SO happy that I said yes that day! Kevin is the greatest husband!! I love how he is friends with everyone, non judgmental, very patient, loves the outdoors, to travel, goes on dates with me, likes to make me happy & laugh. He makes me feel like I can do anything and accomplish anything. He is a very hard worker & does a lot for our family. He loves to be with our boys and they have a great example to follow! I am so happy that I have spent the last 10 years with him and am looking forward to many more years with him. I couldn't ask for a better guy to spend the rest of my life with! Love you KEVIN!! XOXO

No comments: