
We love taking the boys on hikes. I use to hate hiking & realized the reason I hated hiking was because I was SO out of shape. Go figure:) I then decided we needed to go on more hikes and get the boys use to doing it. I know Ensign peak is not really a hike, but it's a good one for the boys they really get into it with their camelbaks. It's pretty cute.

I decided that I needed to carry Marshall up because I just had him 5 months ago & need to get in shape again. He was so cute. He was happy all the way up.

We made it to the top. It was fun & I love what you get to see at the end of your hike. It is awesome to look over the valley. Now we will be onto bigger and better hikes so I can now say I LOVE hiking!

I guess we wore little Marshall out! I can't believe he can sleep while I am trudging down the mountain!
No comments:
Post a Comment