Monday, June 11, 2012

Camping with the family

Every year on Labor day for the past many years, we have been going up camping in Big Cottonwood Canyon. At first it was a ward camp out when I was growing up & now it has turned out to be a who ever wants to come join the fun camping hangs out. It is fun to see the kids I grew up with camping with their family now. My parents use to have a trailer but they got rid of it and now rent one every year. They spend a week up there & love it. We usually stay up there a couple nights. It is fun to go up there. This year we had Marshall with us, he did great. Nice sleeping arrangements for the boys we did,huh?! I think it's funny. It was really nice up there. The boys had a great time on their cousins bikes riding down this hill, across a parking lot and then landing into a bunch of plants. Jackson had a few crashes as you can see by him laying on the ground. I guess that is why we wear helmets :) They did this FOREVER.....so I decided to join in on the fun riding my bike. I love camping, not worrying about anything, enjoying the outdoors and just hanging out with my family.

No comments: