Thursday, October 11, 2012

Goblin Valley Day 1

Ahhhhh.......GOBLIN VALLEY! We went there in April for 3 days with 2 other families. We had reserved a few camp spots and one yurt.........we decided we wanted to try the yurt this time. Can I just say....HEAVEN!! I LOVED it. When we got there the wind was blowing & it was cold. It was nice not to have to set up our tent. Here I am opening the vent in the skylight.
It has a futon where Kevin and I slept......& the best part....the FIREPLACE! That was awesome! It was nice to be all cozy in there!
It was very spacious for the 4 of us.......YES.....my Marshall stayed at my mom and dad's. I knew it would be miserable for him to be there....so THANKS ma and pa!! It was very simple in there. Had a bunk bed for the boys and a table and chairs. Most of the furniture was from IKEA!
We had a lot of fun in there! Our one friends had a tent so we invited them over for dinner in our yurt every night.....it's the least we could do since they cooked our dinners for us......THANKS HOUTZ!!
Ahhhhhh.....don't we just look blissfully happy or a little tired?:) Adventure comes are way!

No comments: