Day 3 was the best day! Jackson learned to ride a bike! He was awesome just a few times holding him and he was off. It was a great place to learn. Awesome!
This is one of my favorite pictures! I love it with 2 of my boys!
On the last day we went to the Valley of the Goblins and hiked around......it was SO fun! I love doing that exploring kind of hiking! We got up as high as we could go with our family of 4 and then Dave and his 2 kids Lindsay and Colton. It was cute Lindsay got a hole in her pants near her bum and she was pretty embarrassed about it but then I told her that I had one also in the same place and it made her feel not so bad anymore....it was cute!
We found some pretty cool places! It was really fun. If you have never been I would say.....GO...... especially with kids! We loved it so much that we reserved a place for next year.....but I think this time we are tenting it because we got a group site......:( no more fireplace.....I will miss you!


No comments:
Post a Comment