Friday, October 12, 2012
Goblin Valley Day 2
After our first night there we went hiking the next day. It was a pretty hike. I like seeing all the high red walls. The boys did really well the whole time.
Kevin had his Go-Pro camera on. The boys insist on carrying their own pack filled with water and snacks....which is nice. The top right picture is "MUY PADNER!" It is our friends little girl Brooklyn. He mom told her to stay with her partner and she chose me as her partner for some of the way. It was cute......she would hold my hand....I was in love because I had a girl for a brief moment! She was in love with every dog that would come by.....automatically she would gravitate towards the dog and want to pet it! It was fun!
It was a perfect day.....I really like hiking like that! When we got back we had dinner and then the boys were exhausted.....so I put them to bed. While we were in there it was SO COZY with the fire.......I just couldn't bring myself to go back outside in the cold......so the boys & I feel asleep together......One big pile! LOVE MY BOYS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment