Friday, October 12, 2012

UTES preview

Kevin took the boys to the Utes Preview at the Stadium. It was cute he invited Boston to go....I love that even though his is a BYU fan he still wanted to go because he LOVES football.....now that is my kind of boy. I get a little sick of the whole rivalry thing.... especially with my family......so I love it when people have a love for the game and not the rivalry! Who cares what team you like just enjoy watching it! There is my 2 cents for the day!
I love the look of a football field and especially being at a football game....I love the atmosphere. Football is definitely my favorite to watch in person!
The boys had lots of fun playing on the field! I would loved to be there but my little Marshall needed a nap & that was important to him and to me! Next year!

No comments: