Wednesday, May 21, 2008

HAPPY 34 BRO!!


My wonderful brother Ryan is having a birthday today! Since i did this for my sister i guess i can tell you why i admire my brother! :) But come on Ryan 34, i am going to have come up with a lot of reasons why i admire you, this is a rough one! Notice in the picture how much he loves me, he can't even put his arm around his sister :) He's goofy!
Well here i go.......
34- Very smart with drugs!! He is an awesome pharmacist!
33- Dedicated with his career and very successful
32- Very quick witted
31- Plays basketball very well & other sports…..SUPERSTAR
30- He is happy all the time
29- Ryan is a very comfortable to be around
28- He chooses to wear a tie when he doesn’t have to
27- A people person….people love to be around him
26- He loves to wear is long b-ball socks!! Even when they weren't cool anymore ... now they're cool again thanks to Kyle Korver and my bro.
25- He is always opposite of the crowd, doing his own thing, like shaving his name in his hair

24- Willing to do anything for anyone
23- Very patient
22- Loves his family.....a real family guy
21- A good role model for his kids and others
20- Great dad & husband
19- He has thee most awesome car in the world….stinker
18- Likes movies especially scary ones….he is my blockbuster
17- A very good listener, whether he is paying attention or not
16- We love his gray hair…..i can say that because I am in the same boat, I can hide it with dye
15- He has worn the same clothes since 8th grade
14- He loves his sisters….well just one….ME…sorry Jami
13- How much he enjoys having a 4 hour game of Settlers of Catan...while destroying everyone
12- He is a cancer survivor…..never once I heard a “poor me”….........my hero
11- Likes challenges and willing to learn new things
10- He was a great missionary even though he recorded himself going to the bathroom on his tapes he sent home
9- He is very forgiving even though I stole all his quarters to buy candy when I was young
8- He loves to wear PJ pants. I guess thats better than sweat pants :O)
7- He's saved every old t-shirt from anything he went to.
6- When Powerade is on-sale, he buys them by the case until his Jeep can't hold anymore.
5- Has a contagious smile
4- He always is thinking of others
3- The way he loves everything about sports.....watching, going, playing....you name it 2- He loves the camera & likes to make cheesy faces...like in the picture above
1- Basically I love him because he his my brother and I couldn’t ask for a better one


P.S~ Happy Birthday to my nephew Brady...his birthday is today also.....we love you! See you on friday








1 comment:

Sidni Nielson said...

Happy Birthday Dr Farmer. You are such a good brother in law! Don't worry you don't look a day over 40! What? Your not 40?! Oh my bad! hee hee :)