Friday, May 21, 2010

EASTER

On the 4th of April Kevin's side of the family celebrated Easter.  I was a bad person & took hardly any pictures, just video.  Oh well, did however get some cute pictures of my niece at the bottom! She is such a cutie pants...i love you Caroline! 
We had a fun time at my in-laws.  We all had a good dinner & then went downstairs for the easter egg hunt since it was cold outside.  This year they hid all the eggs in two rooms, the kids lined up in two line & they let them go in a room one at a time and get one egg .  Then they had to go back in line again. It was fun & pretty organized so all the kids weren't running around everywhere....since there were 12 kids.  

I told you she is SO cute!

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

Very impressive organization! I am not sure if my nephews could be that patient :-)