Ethan's preschool this year went on a field trip to Hogel Zoo. It was fun to be there again. Last time we went when all the animals had babies & this time there were more babies. I think I like seeing the babies with their parents.
The only animals we didn't get to see were the Zebras & Polar Bears, I heard the Zebras passed away :(
We took Riley up there with us from his school. After the field trip was done I took them all on the train. I don't know why but I like going on the train rides no matter how small they are.
After we were done with Hogel Zoo it was lunch time so I asked them where they wanted to go. Riley suggested Winger's. She said it was a tradition. Last year after the field trip her mom & us went to Winger's, so I guess it is a tradition. I was a little nervous taking 3 kids by myself but it worked out fine, they were great! When we finally got home, Jackson laid down on my bed & went right to sleep. I guess we wore him out. He looks dead in this picture because he is so straight...creepy.


1 comment:
You are the best!! Thanks again for taking Riley that day -- she still talks about it! Can you email me the pics from that day...her at the zoo and with the class? Thanks!!
Post a Comment