We went to the Red & White game at the U stadium. It was such a gorgeous day! It got me so excited about football, i love to watch the games! I think it's a fun atmosphere. I miss going to the games when we were in the student fan club, but I am in luck this year.... we got a season ticket with some friends, so i might be able to catch a game or two! It was fun to take the boys this year, they loved it.
I love all the red, it looked awesome!
After the game we went down on the field. It was fun, the boys would try to get to the end zone while Kevin tried to block them, it was pretty funny!
Hopefully this will be a good year....if not, no big deal I still love to watch them play.
GO UTES!!
No comments:
Post a Comment