Monday, May 3, 2010

Movie Night

Every once in awhile we like to have MOVIE NIGHT! We get out blankets, pillows, popcorn & sometime I get the mattress from Jackson's bed & bring it downstairs, so we can all fit on it.  This time we watched Princess & the Frog.  However by the time we start we didn't have enough time to watch the whole movie.  I don't think we have ever watched a whole movie during movie night.  We try to finish the movie later but we usually have to return it to the library or a neighbor by then....oh well.  The boys were pretty cute...during the movie there is a part where the alligator is going down the Bayou with the fireflies & a good song comes on.  Well, they got up and danced all crazy around the room.  I decided to get the soundtrack to the movie & when I got it,  the song was not on there......what a rip.  Oh well I guess I will have to find it somewhere else.  

1 comment:

Kristen said...

We love having movie nights too! Your popcorn cups/bowls are so cute! I wish we had a big mattress to all lay on... how fun!