It has been so great to have summer somewhat here. I love being able to be outside instead of being stuck in my house all day. I really am an outdoor girl & love the sunshine. Jackson & I have loved walking Ethan to school....riding bikes, scooter & wagons. We have a little carpool we have been in, which has been nice but now that the weather is nice he asks me all the time if we can walk. He will wake up on the days he goes to school & asks me if it is shorts weather! I guess he may take after me with the outdoor thing.
This will be Ethan's last year at a neighborhood preschool. He has gone there 2 years & is ready to graduate. It's been fun to see how excited he gets & to have a few hours for him to be with friends. I'm gonna miss taking him & how close it is but Jackson will be starting up there in September....crazy! Ethan will be going to another preschool for a year & then start Kindergarten...now that is crazy! They grow up too fast. I need to take the time to enjoy the little moments more.
This is a day that i had to take the carpool & Ethan wanted to run home instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment