WOW....my cute little Jackson is 4!! I was just thinking back to the time when I was pregnant with him & how crazy it all seems. It was a roller coaster of a pregnancy....from the very beginning to the end. I was on & off bed rest the whole time......afraid every second of the day that we would lose that boy.....then an emergency c-section at the end! It was a crazy 9months, but I would do it again for that boy.
He is my mister adventure, loves monster trucks, loves being his big brothers shadow, would do anything Ethan tells him (regardless of what I say)...he talks to me non stop all day....he loves to act crazy with me & dance around.......loves to help me out around the house...love to play dress up....will eat almost everything & sometimes doesn't stop...has the cutest smile & laugh....i love his perfect teeth :) Love that when I ask him to do something he doesn't want to he will drop to the floor & says "my leg hurt!!" SILLY BOY!!
It was pretty funny when Jackson woke up on his birthday. The night before we blew up balloons & left a bunch of them right outside his door for him to wake up to. Kevin & I were in bed then all the sudden in the morning we could hear all this screaming & running around. We came downstairs & find Jackson running naked thorough the balloons screaming "IT'S MY BIRTHDAY !" ....so funny! We do have pictures of it but........ I thought I would spare you & him the embarrassment :)
I let the boys pick out a special cereal for their birthday.....since we never buy the sugar cereals. As you can see the winner was......... Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
It was so nice to have his birthday on out small little patio....don't get me wrong I am very grateful we have this condo to live it while we find a home...but I would LOVE a yard again!!
We had a fun time opening presents & spraying him with silly string! He got some legos & a new Razor scooter.....he loves it! THANKS Jackson for coming to us & making us very happy! We love you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment