Friday, March 16, 2012

OUCH!!

On the 1st of August Kevin & I were going out on a date to Desert Star......yes Desert Star. We dropped the boys off at my parents house & my dad decided to take the boys up to Carl's Jr. for dinner. They decided to ride bikes up there. About 15 minutes after we left we got a call from my sister saying that Ethan fell off his bike & this is what we saw when we got back to their house...... lovely!
It was cute my sister was on her way to a party, saw Ethan and my dad after he fell. She took the time to help my little E! What a nice Aunt he has!

It was funny, when I was on the phone with Jami......all I could think about was "I hope it is his chipped to that was hit." SILLY me! He chipped his tooth when he was about 10 months old on some curbing & the tooth didn't abscess or anything so we just left it figuring it would just fall out.......but no............. he hit his other front tooth.

It is sad to see you kid in pain, he is was very brave. His tooth ended up falling out the next day & the tooth fairy came. He left a note asking if he could keep his tooth. The next day he came running up stairs saying...."the tooth fairy stole my tooth!" he was very upset :) I then told him did you look under your bed maybe it fell off....he found it & all was good.

You are sure a brave kid! We love your toothless grin!

No comments: