Saturday, March 10, 2012

Planet Play

For Jackson's 4th Birthday we decided to try out Planet Play. It was alright, nothing fancy, but..... it was fun! Hardly anyone was there, so it was nice. They have a buffet you can eat all day long until you are loaded up with carbs! The boys loved it...... they could just keep going back & get whatever they wanted.

We played a little black lighted neon mint-golf. It was pretty fun & no one was in there with us. You would hit the ball off coarse & have no idea where it went. It would just blend in with the other neon stuff all over. Then I would find it later on after I would almost twist my ankle while stepping on it :) I laugh every time I see this pictures of Jackson :)
We did a little laser tagging......which my boys love! It is fun to play with them & run around. They keep me going all day long! I love having boys!

Now onto a little mini-bowling. It was a fun place to get away & be crazy!

No comments: