What can I say about my Marshall?? I LOVE THIS BOY!! He is the cutest, happiest little guy! He has been an angel from the beginning! Nothing phases this kid....he is just content with life & with whatever he is doing. He hardly cries.....is always smiling.....will go to anybody.....just a cute boy! This is not the best picture but....I love that I finally got around to making him some onesies with ties on them. I was at my friends house over the 4th & we made some ties! It was fun! I totally wished we lived by each other....I would be over to her house everyday making something with her.....I love to craft with her!
My cute niece Halen LOVES Marshall....it's fun having a newborn again. She is always asking me when she can see him again. I love when she texts me & asks! She is such a cute girl!! He is a great baby to hold! She is so good with him :)
One of my favorite things.....is to cuddle with my boys & fall asleep with them! Ahhhhh.....:)
MMMMMMMMM.....mister blue eyes....I think I will just get lost in them :)
I love making him laugh & being with this boy! I am SO happy that we decided to have another one & couldn't imagine a more perfect boy! WE LOVE YOU MARSHALL JAMES!! HAPPY 3 months
1 comment:
He is definitely a cutie! We love that little guy!
Post a Comment