Monday, April 22, 2013

15 month Marhsall



Marshall....Marshall....Marshall!! Please stop growing up.It's crazy we have been in this condo this long! I have enjoyed you SO much! You make me smile everyday.  I am SO glad we decided to have another kid. I am in love with you

You love to throw balls in the entry way of the condo and laugh your head off. Especially when you get all of Jackson's bouncy balls & throw them all at the same time.


You are totally a boy with all your truck noises and trains. You love to be outside and look out the windows any chance you get. You learned to go down the stairs on your tummy and have only fallen down a few time but over all you picked it up pretty fast.

 .   I love your personality and how happy you are ALL the time. You hardly ever cry. I am so lucky to have you as my boy!

No comments: