Friday, April 26, 2013

Timp hike

Our friends were her from California on holiday. It's nice they have family here so that we can see them every once in awhile! They have 3 just like us but they are all girls. We decided to go hike Timp with them. I don't remember doing this so it was fun to go and hike it. I didn't realize how steep of a hike it was. I thought "oh it's a cave so it's underground right?.....um......no"


Ethan and cute Charley ready for the hike

The awesome view
Taken a break....I think the kids took more breaks then I did.....makes me feel a little good!
What a handsome guys you are!
You have to wear you backpacks in front so you don't knock anything off.  


It was so awesome in there! I loved it.  They turned all the lights off....WOW!




We are out......love the view
What cute family's you have....maybe in-laws one day? We line up nicely :)
After we went to Kristi's parents home for bath time! Yes that is Marshall & his girlfriend in the tub!
Loved it! Thanks guys for the fun time!

No comments: