This year I decided to finally do one of my goals! I finished a triathlon.......excuse me.....a traithamom! It was so fun to train for & do. I was really scared to do it but I felt it was more on my level. I'm not sure I could run for very long & not get bored. I love switching it up!
Here I am all set up ready to race!
This tri was great for my first one.....all girls & a good short distance...... Ready set go......we swam 300 meters....in my cute yellow cap my bro-in-law let me borrow so my mom could see me.
Biked for 12 miles.....then ran a 5K.....
It felt so great when I finished! I had accomplished something. I felt like a dork....I couldn't find my sun glasses & had to use my hubby's which I look awful in! Nothing like getting your picture taken & you look like a dork......next year linz....next year....
My hubby and Marshall came to cheer me on! It was great to see them at the end. Also, my parents came! You would have think I would have saved the world from mass destruction or something.....my mom was crying & telling me how proud she was of me! Don't get me wrong I LOVED it :) My dad was great he took TONS of pictures of me.....BUT.......my outfit was ALL wrong & most of the pictures were not for public viewing. I will be re-thinking my WHOLE outfit for next year.......YES i loved it so much that I will be doing it again! Who know maybe an iron man is in my future.....haaaa.....yeah right they are CRAZY....but I love watching it on TV!






No comments:
Post a Comment