Friday, April 26, 2013

E bug 7 years old!


MY E BUG is 7!! WOW!  


The boys woke up to laser beams....thanks to pinterest :)

Ethan got his favorite thing that he has wanted FOR-E-VER.....he is obsessed with legos & superhero.  Jackson was a little mad because he got  "all I go was some beach legos" ......but I had to remind him that Ethan saved his money to buy half of it.  He has a job......he take in and out the garbage for a cute lady in our neighborhood every week & she pays him $3.00 each time......so this is what he wanted to spend his money on!

We decided to have our neighbors over for cake an ice cream on his birthday weekend.  We are so lucky to have them as neighbors.  My grandparents talked a lot about them so it was nice to meet them.  Since I am WAY behind & trying to catch up on my blog....the lady on the left of the picture passed away in March of 2013.  I want to be her at that age.......she was SPUNKY...didn't act her age at all....90! She was a window  for 23 years and had lots of gentleman callers....as she called them.  She was a great lady...love you Helen!

Yes that is his gang sign for 7!  All Ethan wanted to do for his birthday was to go swimming......WOW how perfect we have a pool right down the street! For lunch he wanted to eat at Golden Corral ......I don't know if I could stomach that place again.....I just ate 2 things & was done!  Dinner was at home.....homemade orange chicken.  

Ethan got a Razor for his birthday!  Off to the pool!  Happy Birthday my first boy! I love your personality & how happy you make me.  You have been a mama's boy from day one.  I hope you will always be like that. You are so smart & I am so proud of how hard you work at it! Love you forever!

No comments: