Friday, April 26, 2013

E&J brithday party

Happy Birthday to Ethan 7 and Jackson 5! 
Since their birthday's are a month apart we usually celebrate them together with the our families.  It's nice that they are boys because they are usually into the same thing so it works with choosing a theme or whatever.  This year was awesome! Kyle...Kevin's brother......every year he can get the stair picnic area by the power plant up big cottonwood canyon.  It is a nice secluded place.  This year he got it but just decided he didn't really want to use it.......so....I asked him if we could use it for their birthday party with both sides of the family?  He said yes & it turned out great.  It was perfect weather & roomy enough for both sides of our families!!

My sister wanted to make a cake for the boys....well.... Jackson already decided on his.....so I told her she could make Ethan one.  He wanted a superhero one......he said to surprise him.  This is his awesome Captain America cake.......he loved it! What a cute aunt....lots of work.  Too bad we didn't get a picture of the inside....all red white & blue....very cute.   

This is Jackson's cake.  He made it himself and was really proud of it......he loves Legos.  

Ethan was very excited about his Captain America costume........perfect with his cake.  My mom and dad gave it to him and they gave Jackson a Spider man one.  I was glad that Costco is so ahead of the game by putting out Halloween costumes in August......it usually annoys me but this time it worked in my favor because they LOVE dressing up all year round.  I bought them for my parents to give to the boys so they didn't have to go out.  



Cute jammies from Kevin's parents.....Costco wins again :)
I love this picture because my Aunt Shanna is in it! Once again I know this because I am way behind on my blog........she passed away in December of 2012.  It was a good thing for her and we knew it was coming but I miss her! Love you Nana!

The crew
Got a big field?  Have to have a game of football!

My cute niece JOVI!
Which way to the beach? Oh I think my brother knows! It was a great day....Thanks Kyle for the place.  OH......& that was the first time we saw my sister's future hubby for the first time! 




No comments: