I have been a nurse at PCMC for 9 years! I started there when I was an LPN while I was in school. I never thought about being a pediatric nurse but I was lucky to get a job wherever. 9 years later I LOVE IT!! I really love everything about working there. The other nurses, doctors and others. It was a very hard decision when I decided to take a little break to be a domestic goddess and a full time mom. I cried lots and bawled my eyes out in my managers office :( I really have loved it and being a nurse to those kids is a great reward. I love seeing them smile and get better. They are fun to work with. It just worked better for our family that I take a break. I will go back someday....maybe even PCMC again and the same floor!! LOVE YOU PCMC
Wednesday, January 15, 2014
A little sabbatical
I have been a nurse at PCMC for 9 years! I started there when I was an LPN while I was in school. I never thought about being a pediatric nurse but I was lucky to get a job wherever. 9 years later I LOVE IT!! I really love everything about working there. The other nurses, doctors and others. It was a very hard decision when I decided to take a little break to be a domestic goddess and a full time mom. I cried lots and bawled my eyes out in my managers office :( I really have loved it and being a nurse to those kids is a great reward. I love seeing them smile and get better. They are fun to work with. It just worked better for our family that I take a break. I will go back someday....maybe even PCMC again and the same floor!! LOVE YOU PCMC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment