Friday, January 17, 2014

CHRISTMAS 2012

 It's Christmas time and did I take pictures? Nope! Crazy girl gets too involved and forgets. 
He are our stockings and gifts that Santa left. Ethan and Jackson got some star wars pods and Marshall got a batcave car thing.
 I love in the condo that it has a fireplace! It made it so cozy!!
 The bat cave thing Marshall got he played with it forever! Yeah Santa!
 The older boys got some legos and spider man shooter things. The loved it! Christmas was great and fun!
When it was time for Marshall's nap, Kevin decided to take the boys to the park....on Christmas you ask? Yes! I was so pretty outside and no one was out there. Kevin is such a good dad!
 This is Marshall playing with his cool digger that Kevin's parents gave to him. He loves it!
 Our beautiful dinner....turkey and mashed potatoes!
Merry Christmas Marshall! He was ready for bed by the end of the night!

1 comment:

thomas family said...

I love catching up! Even if it's from a year ago. Love you guys:)