Wednesday, January 22, 2014

My sister is a bride!

My little sister is MARRIED!! crazy! She got married on January 12th in the Salt Lake temple to Damon.  She was hoping for a snowy wedding and she got it!! It snowed the night before and a little bit the day of and it was SO pretty for her pictures!


After they got married they had a lunch at the Joseph Smith Memorial building.  The view was AWESOME from there....as you can tell by my dad's pictures.  I still can't get over how they build that temple...it really is a cool building.  


 This was a cute picture that Ethan drew of them.......I love our jazz hands!
 Not the best pictures but me and my married sister! I loved my brides maid dress....not your typical one.  I got to pick my own out....yes!!

 He wedding colors were black, ivory and purple.  Jovi and Jackson had a fun time dancing.  At the end they had a a big dance party! LOVE IT!
 WOW.....so this is what it would be like with 5 kids......hummm....maybe I will pass;) That is my brother with me and 3 of his kids.  
They had the best cake......Krispie Kremes!! It was fun to put it together!!
My parents with all their grandkids! It was a really fun night! It was fun to be able to plan this with her and be apart of it! LOVE YOU Mrs. Martin!!

No comments: