My cute aunt passed away this year! I really miss her and have lots of great memories of her. She is my mom's sister. She didn't have a family of her own so she went on a lot of family vacations with us.....so I got to know her really well. She was just one of the family. She traveled around the world a lot and would bring me back dolls from all the countries she visited. I still have them and will love them forever. I remember playing barbies with my sister at her house all the time.........all the Sunday dinners we had with her.............how much she loved playing card games. Her always sitting in my mom big chair and a half in my parents house. Her obsession with beanie babies and plastic canvas! Every Christmas I am reminded of her because she gave us our tree.....even though it is SO old and sheds I seem to can't get rid of it :) She gave us our bedroom set when we first got married and we still have some of the pieces!
She was a great aunt and loved us so much and we knew it!
This is a picture I took of my brother at the graveside. It was really cold!
She has a cute blue casket....that is her favorite color.
These are just a few pictures I found of her back in 2009 having dinner with us and story time!
LOVE YOU SHANNA BANANA!! you will be forever in our homes and our hearts!! MISS YOU
No comments:
Post a Comment