At least once a year Kevin goes to NY for a business trip. Marshall and I (he was in my tummy) were lucky enough to be able to go last year but this year didn't work out for me to go......the joys of being a mom :) He took this picture because this is where we ate last time! YUMMY! I love seafood!
Ahh.....time square....loved this place it was very fun and fascinating!
Just for the boys.......his NY hunny:)
This is Kevin's hotel room.....I could have totally stayed there! Maybe next year
Ethan and I sent this picture to Kevin while he was in NY and this is the picture he sent back with a work buddy! It's nice to be able to send pictures on our phones!
We missed you but I'm sure you had fun with what little time you had off to explore the city!
No comments:
Post a Comment