Monday, February 8, 2010

Dierks Bentley, Jimmy Wayne & Brad Paisley

I realized that i NEVER put a post about this.  This was an awesome night & i can't believe i didn't blog about it.  For part of our anniversary we went to a concert at the USANA amphitheater.  It was SO much fun.....I love going to concerts.  Kevin was able to get a nice little suite there, which I had no idea they existed.  We got the VIP treatment.  Oh yeah!! 
Our friends drove all the way from Idaho just to be with us........I think it was the FREE that helped them decided to make the drive ....... I know you love us
Kevin's brother Kyle & his wife Shilo came (at the top) & my handsome brother Cameron & his wife Kristen.  I am SO glad that they all could come.  

Jimmy Wayne


Thanks honey for the awesome night.  I LOVED it.  My favorite was Dierks Bentley!! He was VERY entertaining & good at what he does.  I love his music.  Brad Paisley is good but not an entertainer.

No comments: