Monday, February 22, 2010

Family picture time

For the past 3 years we have our family pictures taken around Christmas time.  I figured instead of paying someone I would just have my dad do it.  He has done it the past 3 years & i love them.  He loves taking pictures......so why not give him practice....& free is always good right? 

We went to Willow Creek Country Club, my parents live right by it.  There backyard lines the course.  I think the course is beautiful! It was fun.  I don't know how anyone gets their kids to sit still...but i love it when they are being themselves....it shows that they are kids.  


When we had the boys do on together they kept hugging each other the whole time.  Silly boys
We did a few silly ones but my dad had his camera on the wrong setting & most of them are blurry but this one turned out pretty good.  It was fun.  THANKS POP for the pictures.

3 comments:

Kanien said...

Your family is so stinkin' cute. Jon and I were just talking about you guys and how we really should get together sometime soon. You guys are so awesome and we miss you. Plus it has been more than 5 years since we have done something... we could have a Borne movie marathon. (ha ha) and then go to that sweet Mexican restaurant!

The Mama said...

Cute pics Linds.. love them!

Kate said...

Those are cute!!!