We had our ward Christmas Party on the 8th of December. Santa Claus made his appearance. It was a wait, but it was fun to see what the boys would do. Obviously Jackson wasn't too excited about seeing Santa. I love the crying pictures, i think their the best! Not that i like seeing my child crying but it's just a little entertaining. I even got to sit on Santa's lap to show Jackson how nice he was, but he didn't think so.
Ethan was a little leery at first but i think he wanted to be a big boy & show Jackson how easy it was. He kept saying "See Jackson, Santa is nice". It was fun to have pictures taken with him. I'm not one to stand in line at the mall or where there is a long line, so if they didn't have Santa at the party we would never have pictures of them with Santa.
For the entertainment portion of the evening they had the West Jordan High School choir. It was good. All the girls came out & asked for Eddie. He is a counselor in the bishopric. They put a Santa hat on him & I'm sure you can guess what song came next....yep Santa Baby. It was funny, Eddie is an awesome guy. They were singing to him & then his started dancing in his chair with his Samoan moves! LOVED IT!
No comments:
Post a Comment