We have Christmas with Kevin's family usually on Christmas Eve. I love going. My mother-in-law cooks dinner which is always good. I love the way she takes the time to make the table & everything look just right. This year after dinner we had a talent show. All the families sang a song. It was pretty cute. We had some tears & some stage fright but it was fun. Our boys sang Rudolph, they did great at home but as soon as we did it there........ nothing! So the whole family sang it!
After the talent show we go downstairs & have the grand opening of all the gifts. It's a little chaotic but fun. All the grandkids open their gifts together & then the adults give to whoever they picked previously.
It's fun to see how much fun the kids have & just to be with family.
I love being around Kevin's family. I don't know how i got so lucky.
This year thanks to Kyle & Shilo they had the idea of doing a book for Kevin's mom & dad. It has pictures in it & we each wrote what we admire about them. It was VERY cute. I think they loved it a lot. I know i would, but the person we have to THANK the most is my sister-in-law HOLLY!! She put many hours into putting the book together! She did any awesome job...as always. Holly is very talented.
THANKS HOLLY for all your hard work.
Here is the party!! This year i totally forgot to bring their jammies. Usually all the kids get in their new Christmas jammies & i forgot this year....not a big deal but as a mom i hate when i forget things.
Thanks MOORE's for the great Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment